Just how rare, how many built?

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Dodge Power Wagon Forum]

Posted by Denny,San Jose,Ca on Thursday, November 09, 2000 at 22:11:24:

I was referred to you by someone on the Offroad.com dodge bbs.
> I just bought a 78 PW 150, dana60rear, dana44 frt, np203 full time,
> the axles are five lug pattern, short fleetside style bed, ac,cc,ps and
> pb. Stock dual battery trays one on each side behind the headlamps.
> The unusual thing is that this 727 auto is hooked to a 440ci v8.
> All this is oem bone stock from the factory. This book I bought
> says that this a very rare bird. Just how rare and worth what in
> good condition? I bought it just for the engine but now I don't know
> to take the engine and scrap the rest or restore it. Its just like the
> one on your web. Sorta burgundy and black with a big power wagon
> 150 decal on the fender.
> Any help would be appreciated. The vin is: W14BD8S185207.
> The build plate says 1/13/78.
> thanks
>
> Denny , San Jose, Ca

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:
Message:
Optional Link

This board is powered by the Cyberarmy.Com Albert Fong Device.