Re: valve stems

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Dodge Power Wagon Forum]

Posted by mikey stone Idaho (aka COTM) on Tuesday, August 15, 2006 at 9:39AM :

In Reply to: Re: Michelin Tires - What tube and flap do I use? posted by Jim Ingles on Tuesday, August 15, 2006 at 8:59AM :

the tubes listed on the Radial tube info
will work fine except that the valve stem
might be too long. There is a TR number on
the stems original should be TR 177A
you can have a truck shop order & install
the correct stem or remove the ones from
your 9.00x16 tubes and install on the new
make sure whomever is mounting your tires
uses liberal amounts of tire talc (a talcum
powder that goes between the tube & the tire
casing - DO NOT mount without
Cabels site should have the load / inflation
data for the 11.00r16 michelins

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Optional Link
Optional Image Link

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from